The State Disaster Management Authority was established in the State under the Chairmanship of the Chief Minister with 8 other members under section 14 of the Disaster Management Act,2005 by a Government notification dated 26th June, 2008. It is the apex body for disaster management in the State.
The State Executive Committee headed by the Chief Secretary with 4 other Secretaries as members was also set up to assist the State Disaster Management Authority in the performance of its functions.
The District Disaster Management Authorities under the Chairmanship of the Deputy Commissioners and Chief Executive Members of the District Councils as Co-Chairmen with 5 District Officials as members were also set up for the better management of disasters in the Districts.
- Typing Speed Test for DEO (49.2kb)
- Candidates Qualified for various Posts (101kb)
- Disaster Psycho Social Care - 26th November 2019 (1.63 Mb)
- Urban Risk Mitigation - 9th December 2019 - Presentation 1 (1.70 Mb)
- Urban Risk Mitigation - 9th December 2019 - Presentation 2 (410 kb)
- Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar
- Advertisment - posts of Consultant & DEO on contract basis in SDMA Meghalaya, dated 9th Aug 2019 (76 kb)
- Terms of Reference - Advertisment - posts of Consultant & DEO on contract basis in SDMA Meghalaya, dated 9th Aug 2019 (296 kb)